Our ageing population means people today are living and working longer than ever; maintaining a healthy lifestyle has never been more important, helping ensure we not only survive but thrive as we age.
Thankfully, this has never been more achievable. Indeed, healthy ageing is key to the whole ethos of Wellness Solutions, where our definition of wellness centres on quality of life.
We pride ourselves on providing innovative products and services that are designed specifically for the needs of our ageing population, allowing any type of facility to offer a unique, tailored and age-appropriate wellness solution.
Our solutions are focused on movement and wellness in later life, with wide range of innovative products designed to promote movement and mobility, alongside a specially curated library of exercise videos – our Move123 Silver collection – that’s designed to support ageing actively and with confidence. Our wellness technology also means users can access health and wellness anywhere, at any time, even in the comfort of their own home!
We work with a wide range of retirement, residential and community facilities to provide a wellness offering for the 65+ audience. See all of our clients here.
**Has your facility been affected lately by COVID-19? Wellness Solutions can help you bring health, movement and wellness to your residents at this time so everyone can maintain a healthy body and mind. Speak to the team today.**
Our retirement home & aged facilities offerings
- Senior specific exercise and movement video libraries with over 500 Move123 Silver classes by world class instructors designed to encourage movement and mobility. These classes were created for older population to aid in active ageing and with confidence, with short duration times and various mobility movements. These videos are great for designated wellness spaces, and in-room options.
- Wellness education video libraries with over 1,000 Mind123 sessions covering a broad range of health. Movement and wellness topics aimed to educate, motivate and inspire. Topics covered include; loneliness, dealing with grief, positive ageing, improving memory and much more. These videos are great for shared spaces, and in-room options.
- Wellness Technology Options for accessing video content including; in-studio/facility Wellness Solutions player, integration into a current system or Wellness On Demand platform where residents can access wellness videos anywhere, at any time. If your normal operations have been affected lately speak to us about how Wellness Solutions can help you and your residents.
- Innovative wellness pods that focus on movement and recovery and offer both short term and long term health and wellness benefits. Our Pods include; the O2 Chair – the world’s first breathing & meditation chair, recovery chair and infrared sauna.
- Wellness fit-outs and lounges that cost-effectively transform any space into a premium, multi-functional wellness space. This includes conversions of existing facilities; anything from current studios, conference rooms, sports courts and more.