Wellness Solutions was founded by fitness and wellness veteran Tony de Leede, who has drawn on his 35+ years at the forefront of the industry to curate the perfect ecosystem of wellness products and services for the fitness sector.
As fitness and wellness grow ever closer, health clubs and fitness facilities around the world are beginning to appreciate the need to incorporate wellbeing elements into their offering, from meditation to recovery to broader lifestyle guidance.
Meanwhile, digital fitness is gaining an increasingly strong foothold in the sector, with customers expecting 24/7 access to their chosen fitness content.
Wellness Solutions can help with all of this, with solutions that can be bespoked to the needs of small, medium, large and multi-chain health clubs and fitness facilities. We also take into account specific membership profiles to ensure the best possible member experience at every touchpoint.
We work with over 1,200 gyms globally. Clients include FNF Gyms, YMCA, MYZONE, Third Space, Club Lime, GoodLife Canada and Australia, Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre and more! See all our clients here.
Our fitness industry offerings
- Innovative Wellness Pods proven to help with workout recovery and rehabilitation including the O2 Chair – the world’s first breathing & meditation chair; the recovery chair; infrared sauna and more!
- Full Content Provider with over 3,000 Move123 exercise & movement videos; delivered by world class experts across 10 collections, over 500 Move123 Silver Senior exercise & movement videos; designed specifically to promote and support ageing actively and with confidence.
- Wellness education video libraries with over 1,000 Mind123 sessions covering a broad range of health, movement and wellness topics aimed to educate, motivate and inspire. These videos are great for active education.
- Wellness fit-outs & lounges that cost-effectively transform any space into a premium, multi-functional wellness space. This includes conversions of existing facilities; anything from current studios, squash courts, racquetball courts and more.
- Unique concept - the ZenDen Recovery Room. A place for your members to try a range of Breathe, Meditation, and Stretch classes, in short, 5 and 10-minute durations.
- Multi-use LED display screens that are high-quality, cost-effective and versatile, suitable that can be used anywhere; from advertising screens to immersive studios.